We are here to help!
Frequently Asked Questions!
Hx Nitro is better than other inkjet printer in the market because it is…
- Easy to use and very user-friendly
- Low-cost of ownership
- Maintenance of Hx Nitro is simple and can be done inhouse; thus, no need for expensive annual service contract or even regular service visits of field engineers.
- Use smartphone or any smart device to control the printer and design message
- Wi-Fi enabled printer
- Small footprint in the production line
- Connect to multiple printers using one smartphone device
- No SD Cards required to transfer designed messages to the printer
- Compatible to any porous and non-porous application
- Flexibility to mount in the production line
Maplejet has been in the coding and marking industry for almost 15 years and thousands of printers working in various industries around the globe.
Maplejet has been a manufacturer of industrial printers for almost 15 years and our current thermal inkjet printer is manufactured at a facility in Canada with Standard ISO 9001, ISO 13458 and AS 9100.
Hx Nitro has a very small footprint with the following printer dimension: 146 mm x 60 mm x 84 mm.
No. But the printer comes with an external sensor.
Hx Nitro is part of our Hx range of printers. We will soon be launching Hx Cartro for secondary packaging application specifically on corrugated boxes, and Hx Megalo that can print up to 70mm print height.